Enchantment of the Seas: Table for 2

The Enchantment has more tables for two than any other ship I've seen! We also like a table for the two of us or the three of us when we take our son.

When you get on board, go to the dining room and look at your table. If it's not what you want, speak to the Maitre d who will usually be available outside the dining room on the first day around 1 p.m. or so. If they can accomodate you they will. It's generally easier to do for second seating than first.

I was able to get a table for 2 on both the Majesty and Enchantment earlier this year...I called RC before the cruise and "requested" it, then double checked once onboard to make sure we'd gotten one, ( we had)...The one on Majesty was in a much nicer location than the one on Enchantment, being right by the window...On enchantment it appeared they had "created" space for 2 tables for 2 right next to the serving area...But, that was fine, we just liked the location on Majesty better.

When we were on the Enchantment a month or so ago, there were plenty of 2-person tables. When it is just my SO and I, we are like you and prefer a table for two. There's nothing wrong with that! :D

It's your vacation and you shouldn't have to apologize for doing what you enjoy. :p

Archived