Question about Bon Voyage gifts

sp29488

My dh and I will be celebrating our anniversary while on our upcoming cruise. I want to have some gifts waiting in the room for him. One of the things that I wanted to get was the dozen cookies. My question is: If you don't finish the cookies, etc. before the end of the cruise, will you be able to take them with you when you leave or do you have to leave them behind? I'm thinking that we'll have to leave what we don't eat. Am I right?

Thanks :) I couldn't remember. I knew we had to leave my roses that he surprised me with the last time we cruised so I thought we would have to leave the food. I guess we'll just have to make sure we eat it all. I don't guess it'll be to hard to eat 12 cookies between the two of us :)

Thanks :) I couldn't remember. I knew we had to leave my roses that he surprised me with the last time we cruised so I thought we would have to leave the food. I guess we'll just have to make sure we eat it all. I don't guess it'll be to hard to eat 12 cookies between the two of us :)

Those cookies were the Best :D

I cant imagine not being able to finish them

YUMMY!!

I liked them so much I booked another cruise , just so I can get them cookies ...LOL

no but seriously

those were Extremely Good

and I am getting them again this year too !!:D

My DW took one of her roses off the Triumph two weeks ago. The custom's agent saw the rose and did not say a thing to her. She still has it here at home.

Archived