Found a work around to get edocs on NCL

We had a slight change for our upcoming cruise (we added an additional person in one of the cabins) my TA informed me of a work around to get the edocs- as they did not show available on NCL's website.

go to www.ncl.com/edocs- type in your reservation number, last name & first inital, hit submit and BAM- here are your edocs.

Just thought I would share, happy cruising :)

You're the poster that I saw that put the M&G date and time in the signature. I want to thank you for that tip, even though it wasn't broadcast. I put our M&G in my signature, since I organized it and now everybody will know, every time I post. Thanks.

Oh, yeah, I got my edocs a while ago the way you posted. It seems as if it's not known by many.

I'm so glad I was able to help. Since I'm a newbie- this will be our first cruise, but not our last. ;) I love that I was able to help someone since most have been so nice to me. I read the boards almost everyday and learn something new most days. I can't believe how helpful everyone can be on this site.

I cannot take credit for the M&G in my signature- I wish I was that smart. I saw it on another thread and thought- what a great idea, so I added it. This way if anyone is just snoping around and hasn't signed up for our M&G they will know when it is and show up.

Happy cruising :p

I'm so glad I was able to help. Since I'm a newbie- this will be our first cruise, but not our last. ;) I love that I was able to help someone since most have been so nice to me. I read the boards almost everyday and learn something new most days. I can't believe how helpful everyone can be on this site.

I cannot take credit for the M&G in my signature- I wish I was that smart. I saw it on another thread and thought- what a great idea, so I added it. This way if anyone is just snoping around and hasn't signed up for our M&G they will know when it is and show up.

Happy cruising :p

Thanks for your help, even though you borrowed it from somebody else. You helped me. That's important. Yes, this site is awesome, there are so many helpful people here, and as your cruise approaches, you will get to know them day to day and be able to hang out with them on the ship and maybe become friends. :cool:

Good luck to you and your family on your first cruise, had you taken my cruise, we would have met! I'll see you on the dock as you embark..LOL

Archived