Pride of Aloha - Beds and Ziplines

Pinkkitty

I really have 2 questions....the first would be the beds, I have heard that they are very hard and not comfortable I thought I read several months ago that you could request feather bedding and feather pillows....is this a myth? My second question is regarding an excursion that we booked through the ship and that is the Kauai Canopy Zipline, anyone do the one through the ship and was it worth the money or should we look at a different one. We want the best experience for the money and also our first try at a Zipline.

I really have 2 questions....the first would be the beds, I have heard that they are very hard and not comfortable I thought I read several months ago that you could request feather bedding and feather pillows....is this a myth? .

While pretty firm, I didn't find them uncomfortable (this topic seems to be as subjective as food) ;)

I've seen reports of people asking for and getting foam bed toppers but not feather bedding. As for the pillow, you can ask, but I don't know how successful you'll be. Much of it may depend on what cat of cabin you're in.

We did the canopy zip line and had a good time but would highly suggest the other zipline. We have done many... many zips.... this one was not very high and the runs were not long. A good company but we felt we spent more time crossing the rope bridge and rope-swing bridge than zipping. It of course would be a different experience for you being your first. I just think you can get a better BANG for your buck with the other zip.

Joyce

Archived