Vancouver Where to Buy a softsided cooler

We will be in Vancouver for 2 days before our cruise. We are going on an independent land tour after that. We are thinking of picking up a cooler, probably a softsided one or at least one on wheels before we board our ship. We are staying downtown at a B&B. Any suggestions where I could find coolers priced fairly? Thanks.

Canadian Tire as previously mentioned would be a good choice. Sears, the Hudsons Bay and London Drugs at Georgia & Granville Sts. would be your best choices downtown and then there is another London Drugs on Robson St. I can think of others but they are all out of the downtown core.

Canadian Tire as previously mentioned would be a good choice. Sears, the Hudsons Bay and London Drugs at Georgia & Granville Sts. would be your best choices downtown and then there is another London Drugs on Robson St. I can think of others but they are all out of the downtown core.

Thanks for the ideas. Since we will have a rental car, anything along the way from the airport to downtown would also be good, if you can recommend a place.

Thanks for the ideas. Since we will have a rental car, anything along the way from the airport to downtown would also be good, if you can recommend a place.

I can't think of anything on the way in but over in North Vancouver there is a WalMart in Capilano Mall on Marine Drive and another Canadian Tire in North Vancouver. But you probably would be just as well off at the Canadian Tire on Cambie St. unless you were coming over to the north shore to go to the suspension bridge or Grouse Mountain or even going up to Whistler then the WalMart would be a slam dunk.

There is a Canadian Tire at Cambie and 7th. Likely you will be heading toward downtown on Granville Street from the airport. Cut to the east (right hand turn) on King Edward or 25th (I'm saying go on King Edward just because it will get you through a nice residential area if you want to divert a bit and see some really fancy houses) and go over to Cambie, then left (north) down to 7th.

If that doesn't work, there is a London Drugs on Broadway (which would be 9th if it had a number) east of Granville, so that would be nearby.

Viv

Archived