Soto Cruises ? Any comment ?

jimmy ripp

We have used Kerry and Randy a few times. They are great and really spend alot of time with you and your group. Everytime we have been out with them there has never been over 10 people on the group with us.

They have a vey nice boat and crew. They also have a photographer that does a cd. You are not required to buy it, but we have everytime. You get to check your pictures before you buy.

Each time we have used them they are right on time and make sure that we see anything we want see.

We have already booked them for the week of 2/8/09. Can not wait to go!

Teri

If you have any questions please let me know. I will try and answer.

• 1 month later...
We have used Kerry and Randy a few times. They are great and really spend alot of time with you and your group. Everytime we have been out with them there has never been over 10 people on the group with us.

They have a vey nice boat and crew. They also have a photographer that does a cd. You are not required to buy it, but we have everytime. You get to check your pictures before you buy.

Each time we have used them they are right on time and make sure that we see anything we want see.

We have already booked them for the week of 2/8/09. Can not wait to go!

Teri

If you have any questions please let me know. I will try and answer.

thanks...how do i get in touch with them???? my email is Nancie@Austin.rr.com:)

• 2 weeks later...

I used them 4 years ago! They were great to work with. There were only about 8 of in our group. It was nice to have the small ratio. The tour guides pointed out beautiful coral and fish. And, of course educated us on the sting rays. Wait until you see Darth Vader. Yes, they will drop you off at the beach if you would like. (You'll then need to find transportation back to port, but that shouldn't be a problem. I believe it's $4 a person.)

Archived