wrong page.

abby pa 1

hi everyone. im so stupid when it comes to posting. i put out a question to you ladies but under wrong subject.:mad: i put a post under shoe question. it had to do with cruisewear and weight loss. if you ladies could answer my question. i be so grateful. you ladies are always so kind. thank you for your time. :)

Was this your question? If so, maybe this will help get it answered. Congrats on the weight loss!

icon1.gifweight loss and cruise wear

hi ladies. hope everyone is well. ive never posted before but you ladies give good advise. heres my question. ive always traveled with the same ensemble when cruising. its easy and everything works well together. this year i have lost 20lbs last year. we are going on other cruise. my clothes were alittle tight then and im sure they are a liitle looser now. i plan to lose 15 more lbs. i want to wear the same ensemble again. i may need some alterations im cool with that. am i being foolish thinking this way? i dont want to invest in new clothing, am i being real cheap oand rather foolish? thank you ladies:) :) :)

Archived