Fantasy with 14, 11 and 8 year olds

bernieb86

Hello- can anyone give some opinions on things for the kids to do while on Fantasy? Will the 14 year old have a lot to do since the ship has a teen center? We're booked over New Years too! Can we expect anything special during that time? I switched ships from Holiday to Fantasy based on what I've heard on these great boards! Thank you very much. :D

Find out when the meet and greet for their ages are and make sure they go. Its usually the first day of the cruise. They get to know each other then and you probably won't see much of them after that! My son loved to just hang out at the pizza place or the arcade. Also the Fantasy has a mini golf course and a ping pong table. I am sure you will all have a great time. We are going on our second trip on the Fantasy in August with my son, who is turning 15 today! :) Have a great trip.

We had two 13 year old girls on the Fascination two years ago and they loved it. They never once claimed to be bored. They only thing they were mad about was that they couldn't get into the 15-17 club.

We'll have them both on the Fantasy next week as 15 year olds.

Archived