NCL Sea Airport ????

scubajeff

Hello,

I need some immediate help. I just found a great price on a flight for my wife and I flying into Houston for our cruise on the Sea in Jan 05.
The return flight leaves Hobby airport at 5:30 PM. I wanted to make sure that I can make it to the airport in time.
Also, I am flying into IAH and taking the shuttle but I am leaving from Hobby, does anyone know if NCL offers a return shuttle to Hobby or will I have to taxi to Hobby???

Please let me know, I need to book this ASAP.

Jeff

Hobby is actually closer to the port so you should not have a problem making your return flight.

My daughter was on the Sea last month. At that time, NCL did offer return transfers to Hobby. I'd call them to make sure; however, I believe that a taxi would only be $40 to $50.

NCL does offer a shuttlebus to Hobby as well as Intercon, for $20 each way. You will have to book the shuttle to Hobby while on the cruise and you don't have to worry about making it to the airport on time, as all shuttle bus ticketholders are off the ship first. We took the shuttle back to Intercon on Saturday and made it by about 11:10 am and being that Hobby is much closer to the port, it will be even sooner. I am not impressed that the bus price is the same for Hobby, being sooo much closer, but whatever. If you have enough people, taking a taxi may be cheaper for you. Also, then you can get off the ship at a more lesiurely pace and take a taxi at the end of disembarkation. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
My partner and I will also be on the Sea. Leaves January 8, 2005 (5th?).
Hope to be able to hear from other passengers on that same cruise. Where are you staying prior to leaving in Houston? [email]JVS1952@yahoo.com[/email]

Archived