Summit 6106 CS/6108 2C- Obstructed?

WineDown17

I have read differing posts on if this room has an obstructed view..Some say yes.. some no

Have been in 6104 and loved it, but we need the room next door and it was already sold...So we booked 6106 and 6108

7138 is still avail, and need to know if I should switch before my deposit is due next week!

And how bad is the obstruction?? If it is aft- do you really look aft? Also, doe si tblock 6108 at all??

HELP!

I have read differing posts on if this room has an obstructed view..Some say yes.. some no

Yes, 2C 6108 obstructed by CS 6106 if looking forward. I also believe it has an angled balcony that is smaller than normal. (tried to search for this but search function is down)

Have been in 6104 and loved it, but we need the room next door and it was already sold...So we booked 6106 and 6108

7138 is still avail, and need to know if I should switch before my deposit is due next week!

That's up to you. If you want to switch do it as soon as possible or 7138 may be gone.

And how bad is the obstruction?? If it is aft- do you really look aft? Also, doe si tblock 6108 at all??

HELP!

It's not aft it's forward. FV 6108 is not blocked. You can look onto the balcony of 6106 from 6108 right window and they can look into 6108 if the curtain is open.

Have a great cruise.

Archived