Summit 7136 ??s

WineDown17

Can anyone who has actually stayed in this room confirm for me that the veranda is "standard size"?

I have seen threads that state it is smaller- HOWEVER, CruiseDoctor had a great slideshow of Summit room 7138 (the CS next door) that included shots from the outside, and it clearly looks like it is 8102 above that has a MUCH smaller deck, and 7136 is fine.

We had booked 6106/6108 and changed due to window cleaning obstructions.. this is the only combination of rooms with a CS left for a sailing next year, and I want to be sure we are OK.. as we intend to use the veranda of 7136 when coming into port, since the CS lacks a deck. It's a lot of $$ for it not to be perfect!!! EEK!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Ugh. It wont let me edit my own messasge!

I just saw in the 2008 Europe X catalogue that it lists 7138 as having an obstructed view!! I am looking at all of CruiseDoctor Aaron's pics from his slideshow, and I cant for the life of me figure out what they are calling obstructed about the view..

Unless they think the lifeboats below obstruct??

Anyone?!!? :):confused:

http://photoshow.comcast.net/AARON774/travel

Archived