What sort of enrichment classes does the Galaxy do?

tinka14

Hi all - does the Galaxy do any? Are they free or not? My DH and I are quite interested in dance lessons - we did try and learn salsa/mambo on the Majesty of the Seas in Nov 2007 and although good, we've forgotten our moves and the dance floor was completely packed out, therefore not a safe environment to be flinging around your body!:eek:

Thanks Tinka14 :)

There was line dancing...intro and refresher. I went to the intro and they took there time with the instructions. It wasn't too crowded..but the dance floor was full.

In the Celebrity theatre there was Merengay (sp)..Salsa..and SWING??

There were classes on Word Perfect and Excell Spread Sheets

My sister went to the Floral Arrangement class.

There was wine pairing and also wine tasting...these were around $90.00 US and included getting a set of glasses..valued at $125.00 (so they said)

The shopping guide guru gave a class in knowing what to look for when shopping for diamonds and other gemstones/precious stones.

Alot of these activities seemed interesting but there was not enough time to do all of the stuff that they offer.

Thanks for your reply denimore2000, I was beginning to wonder no-body did anything on board the Galaxy! :D

The Merengue/Salsa sounds fun and swing too - sounds like we'll be having a laugh at our left feet then!

The wine tasting seems good too - I know we won't get to do everything but it's nice to know what is available to do!

Tinka14

Archived