Adults Only deck?

Guppie45

Hi,

I am sailing on Triumph on May 24th. I know that the topless decks are gone on Carnival but do they have the newer "adults only" deck on the Triumph? Not sure what ships have them and what don't.

Thanks!

Laurie

Hi,

I am sailing on Triumph on May 24th. I know that the topless decks are gone on Carnival but do they have the newer "adults only" deck on the Triumph? Not sure what ships have them and what don't.

Thanks!

Laurie

The top deck by the funnel I believe is still adults only.. I never went up there but I always saw people going up there and it had covers all the way around the front part of the deck.

The top deck by the funnel I believe is still adults only.. I never went up there but I always saw people going up there and it had covers all the way around the front part of the deck.

I thought the Funnel Deck was now mini golf. Or is this somewhere else?

i was on the miracle two weeks ago and spent the last 4 days on the funnel deck ( forgot about it the first few days) and although it wasnt topless, there also was no sign saying adults only. However, i was usually only about 1 of 6 people up there, mostly i was alone entirely. possibly because on this boat it isnt near any of the pools or entertainment, but it worked for me, it was quiet and they still had drink service...not sure if it helps but that was just my experience!

I thought the Funnel Deck was now mini golf. Or is this somewhere else?

On the Triumph the mini golf is forward on the right side of the ship by the basketball court. The funnel deck may still be "Adults Only", but I haven't been on the Triumph since they changed the topless policy.

---Bruce

Archived