Island Princess B-229 or C-727

hewoallan

We are cruising (honeymoon) on the Island Princess through the Panama Canal in December. Trying to decide between cabins B-229 or C-727. I know C-727 is the back and might have both side & rear views. Is that the case? Also, B-229 is "covered." Does that mean you cannot get sun from that cabin? Is either one larger than the other? Any advice is appreciated.

AR

Don - Thanks for the advice. I had actually looked at that site to get the basic information I know. I was looking at an older post of yours last mentions B-229 may be a larger balcony and may (does anyone know for sure) have recliners rather than (or in addition to) chairs on the balcony. Is this the case? Is B-229 a larger balcony than C-727? Thanks.

AR

Don - Thanks for the advice. I had actually looked at that site to get the basic information I know. I was looking at an older post of yours last mentions B-229 may be a larger balcony and may (does anyone know for sure) have recliners rather than (or in addition to) chairs on the balcony. Is this the case? Is B-229 a larger balcony than C-727? Thanks.

AR

We had C727 to Hawaii and the balcony is uncovered and will be larger than a Baja balcony.When sitting on the balcony looking to the side or back,you have a feeling of floating on air.The only downfall is that people can see you from the observation decks on both Caribe and Baja.

Archived