Pikes Waterfront lodge in Fairbanks

Boxer Lover

We stayed there in 2006. River was not very big in immediate area (they had been having low rainfall then) of hotel and we didn't see anyone fishing (there was some 'trolling" at the bar). Try their webpage and send email to them for info on your question. I'm sure there are 'excursions' available for fishing too. Good Luck

We are staying at this hotel for 2 nights as part of our land tour before our cruise. Could anyone tell me if you can fish at this hotel? Do they rent poles or is there someplace close that does?

Thanks

Good question, and I love to fish too. I have stayed at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. Being on the river, one would think you could fish from here. Unfortunately, I do not know, but to be honest, I doubt it. But, if you're serious about fishing, I suggest you look into guides in the Fairbanks. Check out this site, maybe someone there can help you further. http://fairbanks-alaska.com/fishing-guides-charters.htm

Archived