Suggestions for Inexpensive Things to Do in Cabo??

books4sail

We just booked a trip for Baja in April, and one of our stops is in Cabo. Does anyone have any inexpensive suggestions for things to do there? We're not looking for any big adventures--just maybe some time on the beach, some drinks, but if there's something that we MUST do, we certainly would love to know!

Thanks!

i've never been to cabo but we are going end of april. i found a post about a place on Medano Beach. It's called "The Sand Bar" you can get a pedicure with a mini pitcher of margarita or a small bucket of beer for like $40

I thought that sounded awesome!

The wife and I are going in May and have our day planned out.

1) Shopping in the morning. There are a bunch of shops alone the Road leading up to the Cabo Wabo Cantina (Vincente Guerrero)

2) Tacos from the best Taco Stand in Cabo Gordo Lees (on Vincente Guerrero between Madero & Zapata)

3) Stop by the Cabo Wabo gift shop and then outside bar for "I Can't Drive 55" drinks.

4) Taxi to the beach and the Baja Cantina for the rest of the day. This is our favorite beach bar. Not crazy like many of the others. We also like Tabascos at the far end of the beach. There are Massage tent right next to Tabascos everyone loves.

There's our day plan and I can't wait.

Davo

The wife and I are going in May and have our day planned out.

1) Shopping in the morning. There are a bunch of shops alone the Road leading up to the Cabo Wabo Cantina (Vincente Guerrero)

2) Tacos from the best Taco Stand in Cabo Gordo Lees (on Vincente Guerrero between Madero & Zapata)

3) Stop by the Cabo Wabo gift shop and then outside bar for "I Can't Drive 55" drinks.

4) Taxi to the beach and the Baja Cantina for the rest of the day. This is our favorite beach bar. Not crazy like many of the others. We also like Tabascos at the far end of the beach. There are Massage tent right next to Tabascos everyone loves.

There's our day plan and I can't wait.

Davo

Hopefully, Javier (Gordo Lele's) will still be there. Get updated on his legal situation over on the TripAdvisor Board. The new pastor at a nearby church is laying claim to his little spot.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k1844812-Gordo_Lele_s_fate-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Hopefully, Javier (Gordo Lele's) will still be there. Get updated on his legal situation over on the TripAdvisor Board. The new pastor at a nearby church is laying claim to his little spot.

Thanks for the update, I haven't been on the Tripadvisor site in a couple of weeks! I hope he is still there!!!

Davo:eek:

Water taxi to Baja Cantina on Medano beach about $3/pp. A regular taxi would be about $10 total and you would stay dry. There is also the original Baja Cantina on the marina if you just wanted to go for lunch without the beach. Only a 10 minute walk from the tender dock.

Archived