Comfort Suites - Seattle

2irishgals

Thanks so much for your help. That's perfect; not too far!

I'll be driving from Portland and hope I can find the hotel. I am one of those directionally challenged people. If there is any way for me to turn the wrong way--I will do it. It just comes naturally to me! :p:p

Just keep looking UP. The hotel is only a few blocks from the Seattle Space Needle, Watch for signs for it and "Seattle Center".

Thanks so much for your help. That's perfect; not too far!

I'll be driving from Portland and hope I can find the hotel. I am one of those directionally challenged people. If there is any way for me to turn the wrong way--I will do it. It just comes naturally to me! :p:p

Do you have a GPS? I can give you waypoints.

But it would take me less than 10 minutes. I live 6 blocks away from the Space Needle.

Oh good, Karen, I'll be calling you! :D:D

Seriously though, I don't have a GPS. The hotel has posted directions and I'm hoping they are good ones. I'm the type that needs to be told to turn right by McDougalls Market on First Street, etc. North and south, are meaninless to me. Doesn't matter how hard I try, I was born with a brain that travels to it's own destinations. :p I stayed at the Hampton, which is in the same area as Comfort, 3 times and got lost all 3 times. Just giving an example.

Oh good, Karen, I'll be calling you! :D:D

Seriously though, I don't have a GPS. The hotel has posted directions and I'm hoping they are good ones. I'm the type that needs to be told to turn right by McDougalls Market on First Street, etc. North and south, are meaninless to me. Doesn't matter how hard I try, I was born with a brain that travels to it's own destinations. :p I stayed at the Hampton, which is in the same area as Comfort, 3 times and got lost all 3 times. Just giving an example.

You sound like my oldest DD.....we call her directionally challenged. It's why I finally forked over the $100 and got her her own GPS (as opposed to using mine, since I use it for my photography). Best money I ever spent.

You sound like my oldest DD.....we call her directionally challenged. It's why I finally forked over the $100 and got her her own GPS (as opposed to using mine, since I use it for my photography). Best money I ever spent.

Thanks for the offer. I'll send you my address. Make sure the GPS has good directions! :D:D:D

I have a question for anyone.. could you tell me how far it is from the Sleep Inn at the airport to I guess it's pier 91? should I keep this reservation or should I try to get into a different motel. AND.. how far is it to the Harley Davidson Store?? any info you can share is greatly appreciated... my eyes are crossing trying to find info...

thank you

Treva

I have a question for anyone.. could you tell me how far it is from the Sleep Inn at the airport to I guess it's pier 91? should I keep this reservation or should I try to get into a different motel. AND.. how far is it to the Harley Davidson Store?? any info you can share is greatly appreciated... my eyes are crossing trying to find info...

thank you

Treva

20+ miles from airport to Terminal 91. About 20 miles from airport to HD store on 1st Av.

Archived