Capri early April 2008

Does anyone know if the hydro foils are running to Capri the first of April. Also, what about the island in general? I have contacted numerous restaurants and touring companies who have said they do not open until mid to late April and we will be docking in Naples April 2 on NCL Jade. It is our honeymoon and I was hoping to find a great restaurant on the water to make special arrangements for a lunch but have not had much luck

Any thoughts, ideas, help would be appreciated!!!!

Erica

Brunella, great food and view. Not too far a walk from the Piazetta. Addo Riccio (sometimes called Riccio's) right on the sea near the entrance to the Blue Grotto (nearer to Anacapri). The restaurant at the Hotel Quisisana (lots of movie star watching). Da Gemma right up the steps from the Piazetta nearest to the finicular. Also Delsomina in Anacapri about a 20 minute walk from the base of the chairlft for Monte Solaro

Cafe Aurora is good too. You can have a full meal or just a pizza. Grotelle is another great restaurant. I think all of these have their own websites so you can decide what works best for you. .

Brunella, great food and view. Not too far a walk from the Piazetta. Addo Riccio (sometimes called Riccio's) right on the sea near the entrance to the Blue Grotto (nearer to Anacapri). The restaurant at the Hotel Quisisana (lots of movie star watching). Da Gemma right up the steps from the Piazetta nearest to the finicular. Also Delsomina in Anacapri about a 20 minute walk from the base of the chairlft for Monte Solaro

Cafe Aurora is good too. You can have a full meal or just a pizza. Grotelle is another great restaurant. I think all of these have their own websites so you can decide what works best for you. .

thanks! will check them out!!

Archived