Kids Luggage

maryln

In case I decide to buy my 4 year old granddaughter her own luggage, is there any anyone can recommend for her? I would really like to get something that will last a while & doesn't have characters on it. I already bought a Trunki for her small items.

My daughter has a fairly inexpensive set from, I think, sears. I don't know the brand off hand though. The nice thing is it's purple, so it's easy to spot! She's had it for a couple of years, and uses it quite regularly, and it's still in good condition...no rips or tears...just smudges from being thrown around.

When I got my DD her own suitcase at about 4 yo, I got her a good-quality regular carryon rolling suitcase in a bright color and then bought some appliques she liked and sewed them on. Made the suitcase fun and easy to spot, and if I feel like sewing a new set of appliques on, I can update it now that she's older.

I got my DD a pink leopard print pilot case from Lillian Vernon. It's a little small, but oh so cute and stylish and will definitely last for quite some time since it isn't babyish. Great little case for little divas! :D Oh and they also had a matching garmet bag (which I did not get) and a smaller bag (called a bowling bag), perfect for carry-on items. They also have a lot of other types of bags and pilot cases.

http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/product_display.jsp?searchParam=LK&pdId=2347&addOn=883&categoryId=&catTree=&clearance=&sid=eas

Archived