Late 2009 Cruises

dea71

Hi!

Having just returned from a great cruise aboard Pacific Dawn we are now looking at our next cruise (just gotta have something in the pipeline....). We want to wait until our little boy is 3 (to enjoy all the fun of Turtle Cove with his big sister!) so would be looking at cruising after August 2009.

Can anyone give me an idea when the brochures and information for these cruises would be out roughly?? The brochure we received on board only goes up to about April/May I think. We were also wondering if you think that the Princess ships will still be cruising from Sydney by then....just your humble opinion?? (Also the winning lotto numbers for 2 weeks from now would be most appreciated.....:p )

Thanks again

Dea

Hi Dea, I think it's a great idea to wait until your son turns 3. That way you'll get a bit of time to yourself as well. Don't know when the brochure is likely to be out for that time but if you check out the Sydney Ports website http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule you will at least get an idea of dates & length of cruises.

Hi!

Having just returned from a great cruise aboard Pacific Dawn we are now looking at our next cruise (just gotta have something in the pipeline....). We want to wait until our little boy is 3 (to enjoy all the fun of Turtle Cove with his big sister!) so would be looking at cruising after August 2009.

Can anyone give me an idea when the brochures and information for these cruises would be out roughly?? The brochure we received on board only goes up to about April/May I think. We were also wondering if you think that the Princess ships will still be cruising from Sydney by then....just your humble opinion?? (Also the winning lotto numbers for 2 weeks from now would be most appreciated.....:p )

Thanks again

Dea

hi dea, i just noticed a good special on the 29 day cruise to tahiti in june 09 on the PD, inside cabin tho, if you need details email me robertmanley@tsn.cc

Hi Dea71 ... I'm in a similar situation to you (just returned from a cruise and want to book the next one).

There are some 2009 cruises available through some of the T/As (that are not on the P&O website). Some agents have the "Clear the Decks Sale" brochures which have a few cruises through to mid-2009 listed.

I contacted P&O on Tuesday to find out when the later cruises would be on the website and a new brochure available and this is the response I received:

Thank you for emailing Carnival Australia

Cruises for 2009 are released late April early May

For further queries please contact our reservations department or visit you local travel agent

Perhaps I could start a new countdown for when the new cruises are released!!!!!

Hi Dea, I think it's a great idea to wait until your son turns 3. That way you'll get a bit of time to yourself as well. Don't know when the brochure is likely to be out for that time but if you check out the Sydney Ports website http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule you will at least get an idea of dates & length of cruises.

Thanks so much Karen - great idea - at least it has also given me an idea of which ships will be cruising the area for the latter half of the year.

Dea

hi dea, i just noticed a good special on the 29 day cruise to tahiti in june 09 on the PD, inside cabin tho, if you need details email me robertmanley@tsn.cc

Thanks alot for the suggestion - 29 days is probably a little too long for 2 kids under 5 - but would it be too long to stay at nana's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL. Would love to cruise to Tahiti someday though - sounds divine!

Dea

Hi Dea71 ... I'm in a similar situation to you (just returned from a cruise and want to book the next one).

There are some 2009 cruises available through some of the T/As (that are not on the P&O website). Some agents have the "Clear the Decks Sale" brochures which have a few cruises through to mid-2009 listed.

I contacted P&O on Tuesday to find out when the later cruises would be on the website and a new brochure available and this is the response I received:

Thank you for emailing Carnival Australia

Cruises for 2009 are released late April early May

For further queries please contact our reservations department or visit you local travel agent

Perhaps I could start a new countdown for when the new cruises are released!!!!!

Countdown.....any countdown would be nice right now - nothing like the lull after the excitement of a hoilday to get you in the planning and research mood!!!

Dea

Thanks Karen, I always forget to look at that site:rolleyes: , I see Rhapsody of the Seas is back in our ports in 2009 right through to 2010:D , might be able to fit that cruise in by then:p

Chez

xx

Thanks alot for the suggestion - 29 days is probably a little too long for 2 kids under 5 - but would it be too long to stay at nana's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL. Would love to cruise to Tahiti someday though - sounds divine!

Dea

thats ok dea, we are booked on the cruise ourselves but if anyone wants the details just email me

bob

Thanks alot for the suggestion - 29 days is probably a little too long for 2 kids under 5 -

Dea

I was going to say the same thing. And if you're anything like me there's no way you'd leave them at nana's for 29 days:eek:

Thanks Karen, I always forget to look at that site:rolleyes: , I see Rhapsody of the Seas is back in our ports in 2009 right through to 2010:D , might be able to fit that cruise in by then:p

Chez

xx

I'd like to do one for my 50th (Sept 2010). We should try do one together:)

Archived