The perfect cruise gadget.

big_duck

I suppose so. Opened the windows when we got home last night. Prolly be running the AC next week. :cool: There goes the electric bill again. :eek:

AC!!.......I know you can't see my hand....but I'm sure you get the picture!!! :cool:

Great little gadget Don, thanks.

Duck,

That gadget has no redeeming social value whatsoever. It does not open beer. Its useless.

An don't get me started on lektronic hickydo's.

Dan

No good on a Spirit class then*

* The real reason I hated the Legend was there was no bottle opener mounted in the bathroom (at least that I could find). :o

Came across this on the web and seems to be a great solution to the one outlet in the cabin problem.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=400738

Very, very cool!! I have always gotten away without taking a power strip - we just plan carefully so that not everything gets plugged in at the same time :o . But that gadget with the USB outlets is just the ticket.

Definately will have to watch for one of those. Thanks for sharing!!!

Duck,

That gadget has no redeeming social value whatsoever. It does not open beer. Its useless.

An don't get me started on lektronic hickydo's.

Dan

but this one does...and you can use the usb port to charge it :p

There have been lots of words (and bits) on the new products by Apple (new iPod nano/touch anyone?) lately, but the release of the first “fully interoperable and compatible” product has gone really quiet… the iDrink! icon_wink.gif (via Giavasan - iDrink)

2004641215764583339_rs.jpg

The photo shows the iDrink working perfectly with a second class brand beer.

I like that one but my one item I cannot leave without is a document organizer that I purchased at any office supply, it is about the size of a business envelope accordian style and it keeps all documents well organized and fits in the safe. Many other travelers have commented on how perfect it is for keeping cruise tickets, funpass info, airline tickets, car rental info, etc handy and easy to locate.

I'm with you on this one....it is so handy! I even put tip money, excursion money, taxi money in the compartments....I like mine so much I got one for my sister when she started cruising :)

but this one does...and you can use the usb port to charge it :p

There have been lots of words (and bits) on the new products by Apple (new iPod nano/touch anyone?) lately, but the release of the first “fully interoperable and compatible” product has gone really quiet… the iDrink! icon_wink.gif (via Giavasan - iDrink)

2004641215764583339_rs.jpg

The photo shows the iDrink working perfectly with a second class brand beer.

Hey now, that's awesome. Where can I get one?

It looks neat. But, it seems that some of the electric outlets in the cabins have been located in a tight corner of the vanity desk.

This looks like it fits flush against the wall. There may not be sufficient open space to plug it in.

Certainly worth looking at.

Charlie

That was my thought as well, but a nice gadget.

What a GREAT gadget! I checked the link to the Belkin sight and also Googled it. It's not in stock yet anywhere! Let me know if anyone finds one. It's on my list of MUST HAVES!!!

Let me know too! That is pretty cool. I'll do some surfing, I'm sure that Belkin is not the only one who manufactures these.

and to think I thought my industrial sized straw was the most important gadget!

I like that one but my one item I cannot leave without is a document organizer that I purchased at any office supply, it is about the size of a business envelope accordian style and it keeps all documents well organized and fits in the safe. Many other travelers have commented on how perfect it is for keeping cruise tickets, funpass info, airline tickets, car rental info, etc handy and easy to locate.

Great idea also! What a plus that it will fit in the safe! I'll definitely add this to my list of stuff for our next cruise!

But wait... Back up the ship.

While this looks great. As I recall the wall plugs are not flush with the wall.

They are inset a little in the wall about 1/2 inch or so. So this would

not work.

I was thinking about the plugs - under the mirror - at the vanity. I think (hope) it will work there.

Archived