Where's the Dawn?

Ceenie

The Dawn is repositioning from Miami to New York on the 13th.

On an earlier thread it was mentioned that it leaves Miami on the 13th and arrives in NY on the 15th or 16th, and then it shows that it goes out again until the 18th. Maybe a charter????

Have a good cruise.

The Dawn repositions to NY from Miami on the 13th arriving in NY on the 15th. She has a charter the 15th - 18th and then your "Cruise to Nowhere" the 18th - 20th. You probably will be able to board about noon. Have fun!

Didn't someone who was just on the Dawn say that they were told that Freestyle 2.0 will be implemented fully by the 4/20 sailing? Maybe they will be putting it all in place over some of that downtime.

(Fingers crossed, as I'll be on the 4/27 NY --> Bermuda!)

Guest MystikNighthawk
Didn't someone who was just on the Dawn say that they were told that Freestyle 2.0 will be implemented fully by the 4/20 sailing? Maybe they will be putting it all in place over some of that downtime.

I read that a while back. Here is the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=735501 at post #10.

Mine are crossed too!

I believe that the Dawn is being chartered since the first ship to have 2.0 fully implemented is the Jade. And that will not happen until her dry dock in Europe. However, I was on the Dawn on 3/2-2/9 and they started to do some improvements. They added new outdoor tables and chairs for more outside dining seating. I am sure that there is even more that has been done since I was on her.

When I spoke with the Hotel Director last week..he mentioned the 3 day sailing with no passengers onboard as the time frame for replacing all the carpet on the ship. Perhaps this happens during the reposition. Yes he did say they hoped to have the 2.0 completed by Apr. 20th!

When I spoke with the Hotel Director last week..he mentioned the 3 day sailing with no passengers onboard as the time frame for replacing all the carpet on the ship. Perhaps this happens during the reposition. Yes he did say they hoped to have the 2.0 completed by Apr. 20th!

The hotel director? is it still Jaques?

Archived