New Seaview Cafe Menus

FSA

There has been talk recently that Seaview Cafe has become seafood-only on some RCCL ships. I was wondering if anyone might have a copy of either the old or new Seaview Cafe menu that they could kindly post here.

Many Thanks!

FSA

NB: I have found the old menu on webshots.com - http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1263406222043779734GXPqdV - so if anyone has the new menu or can confirm what was on the seafood-only menu recently that would be great.

In January I was on the Jewel, and it was the same soup, chicken, fish, dessert that it has always been. Still Free, still good! (Much prefer over Johnny Rockets!)

The Brilliance, however is the odd ball. They have an italian resteraunt serving pasta and pizza in their cafe. I really liked that one too!

There has been talk recently that Seaview Cafe has become seafood-only on some RCCL ships. I was wondering if anyone might have a copy of either the old or new Seaview Cafe menu that they could kindly post here.

Many Thanks!

FSA

NB: I have found the old menu on webshots.com - http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1263406222043779734GXPqdV - so if anyone has the new menu or can confirm what was on the seafood-only menu recently that would be great.

I just got off the Radiance last Sunday, and the menu seen here is exactly the same.

I just got off the Radiance last Sunday, and the menu seen here is exactly the same.

Thank you for confirming that for me. Some people on CC have been adamant that Seaview will be changing to seefood-only but I usually go by recent experience of cruisers like yourselves. Thanks again.

Archived