Just posted my review of Enchantement of the Seas

It's under the member reviews section of the site. Questions? Comments?

The only thing I forgot to put in there was my review of the spa services. I will say that I had an iothermie treatment done and it was great. At a cost of $129 I really felt I gained (actually lost) something from it. For those not familiar with iothermie, you are covered in mud and hooked up to a machine that works your muscles in trouble spots. I chose to do butt and thighs and ended up loosing 5 inches after the treatment. The only part I did not like was that they tried talking me into $1400 worth of products to use at home. Yeah right!

My daughter had a sweedish massage and loved it. It was about $109 for a one hour massage, not too bad. Keep in mind it is very difficult to get spa appointments so make sure to book them as soon as you get on the ship, especially if you are looking for hair and nail appointments for formal night. I wanted to get my hair done and was not able to.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise for the most part.

Too bad you missed your port of call in Belize, but you took it like a trooper.

Key West...My wife and I go to Key West every year on a land based vacation. We LOVE the Key Lime Pie on a stick, covered in Chocolate...you are right, it is worth every calorie, but you have to stop after 5 or 6 per day, or you might gain weight...:eek: :D

Great review..

THANKS for sharing!

BILL

Archived