Jetski excursion - lockers?

littleone9699

I just booked a jetski/snorkeling excursion for my family (island adventures) and was wondering if anyone had been on it? I was wondering if there was someplace to leave our 'stuff'? Or any suggestions on what to put it in while we are snorkeling? Some kind of waterproof bag?

Thanks for your help!

Do you know what beach your excursion is leaving from? Only beaches on STT that have lockers are Magens and Coki. You can get a small waterproof case for cash, cards, id.

--Islander

Islander,

We leave from Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort - We will definitely keep what we bring to a minimum, but do you think they will have someplace to keep our towels, etc.? And are you talking about a case that you wear around your neck? Are those usually pretty good? Jetskiing - which I've never done before - seems like it would be bouncy - would hate to lose it - LOL!

Thanks for your help!

Most jet-skis have a storage compartment onboard each unit. Not sure exactly the type you will be using, but I would imagine you could store your stuff under the seats or in another compartment. Unless you happened to roll your jet-ski (which is hard to do) the compartment would stay pretty dry. If you put your stuff in plastic bags it should be fine.

I was wondering about the storage thing too. If there is indeed a compartment that would be great and it makes sense that there would be one.

My husband and I are booked to do this excursion beginning of May (wow I can't believe it's only a month away already!) so I'll try to remember to report back about it.

Most jet-skis have a storage compartment onboard each unit. Not sure exactly the type you will be using, but I would imagine you could store your stuff under the seats or in another compartment. Unless you happened to roll your jet-ski (which is hard to do) the compartment would stay pretty dry. If you put your stuff in plastic bags it should be fine.

I didn't know that!! That would be great!!! Thanks!

I was wondering about the storage thing too. If there is indeed a compartment that would be great and it makes sense that there would be one.

My husband and I are booked to do this excursion beginning of May (wow I can't believe it's only a month away already!) so I'll try to remember to report back about it.

Oh please do!! I look forward to hearing about it!!

So I decided I would just send Island Marketing a message asking about storage and I received a reply VERY quickly.

Apparently, there is a watersports hut right next to the jet skis where they will store your stuff for you while you're out on the excursion. Yay! Also, they said we could put small stuff in a ziploc bag and store them on the jet ski itself so my guess is there must be compartments on them...just not sure how big but a standard ziploc isn't that big...

I hope that helps everyone...it helped me! I'll report back more in about a month.

Archived