Camp Carnival - Babysitting from 10-3 on First Night?

Rowan555

I don't know WHY I can't remember this! I know there is no normal Camp Carnival on the first night, but do they offer paid sitting from 10 PM to 3 AM like on the other nights? We're trying to plan our nights, so I need to know this little tidbit. We're ready to hit the disco and hoping we can do so on night one!

I don't know WHY I can't remember this! I know there is no normal Camp Carnival on the first night, but do they offer paid sitting from 10 PM to 3 AM like on the other nights? We're trying to plan our nights, so I need to know this little tidbit. We're ready to hit the disco and hoping we can do so on night one!

Yes there is Babysitting on the first night.

There are also a number of Family events scheduled for the first night to get the kids primed for Camp Carnival.......usally a dance party for about 45 minutes followed by family sundae making, we always keep the first night open for those family events

Yes there is Babysitting on the first night.

There are also a number of Family events scheduled for the first night to get the kids primed for Camp Carnival.......usally a dance party for about 45 minutes followed by family sundae making, we always keep the first night open for those family events

Oh we LOVE that, and we never miss it. We'll keep the kids with us until 10:30 or so and then let them go for the after hours sitting so we can hit the disco ;)

Archived