Mercury, December 6th,04..Questions

Gvizier

New to Celebrity here..Just booked balcony room 1149 on Mercury to Mexican Riviera....Are these balconies big enough for two chaise lounges...Are there lounges these already.. Will cabin steward bring them for us?...................Is there enough pool space for those of us who dont want to get up at 6 AM and hog the lounges?..Last cruise on Brilliance of the Seas was a disaster in pool space...Only one outdoor pool for the whole ship. and lastly, is the food on Celebrity as good as its reputation?...Other lines have seemed to go down in quality....hope not here...........Please write here..or email to gvizier@aol.com..thank you

Your balcony is 42 sq. ft. - big enough for 2 deck chairs and a small cocktail table only. You will find them already out there. One chaise lounge (never mind 2) would NOT fit.

I believe you will find enough chairs around the outside pool - just maybe not in the row closest to the pool. There is a second (indoor) pool, but that one is very small and I doubt very much you would find a lounge chair available there.

I found the food very good - I don't think you will be disappointed.

Hope this helps.

Hi Gvizier!! Welcome to the 12/06/04 Mercury!!

Make sure you sign up for the Cruise Critic Party with Celebrity. The instructions are at the top of this Celebrity thread. So far, we have 23 people signed up, and we need 2 more to make our quota. Celebrity will host a Cruise Critic get-together if we sign up at least 25 people. Also, we have a thread under "Cruise Connections" for this sailing. It's a great way to learn a bit about the others sailing with us.

My husband and I are also new to Celebrity. I am 50 and my husband is 46. This will be our 6th cruise, and our first with a veranda. We will be in room #9151, on the Vista deck. I have read so many positive things about Celebrity, which makes this cruise even more exciting.

See Ya,

Peggy

Archived