Ventura Webcam

Neilius

I've added Ventura's webcam to http://ShipWatcher.com - to see it, just click on [Preferences] and select her from the list.

I'd really like to know her callsign so I can track her position on the website too.

Does anyone here know what Ventura's callsign is?

I'm guessing it will probably start with "ZCD..." but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Hi Neil,

I've been waiting for someone to find this. Want to start following Ventura around before we sail on her July next year in the Med.

Where is the source of your link?

Regards,

Tim

PS :did you enjoy your trip on Aurora. We enjoyed our cruise on her to Iceland & Norway last year; tasteful, comfortable and well designed.

G'day Tim

Hi Neil,

Where is the source of your link?

I just guessed it based on the URL's they use for the other ships. If you want the RAW url, just go to my website, show the ship you want, right click on the picture, and view the properties. Does that make sense?

Hi Neil,

PS :did you enjoy your trip on Aurora. We enjoyed our cruise on her to Iceland & Norway last year; tasteful, comfortable and well designed.

We loved our Aurora trip. I posted a review and photos here

She's a beautiful ship, and I'd definately cruise on her again if I get the chance. Although when I first got on board I was overwhelmed by her size.

Having lots of cabins with balconies is a great idea too - increases your chances of getting upgraded to a balcony cabin :)

The two best spots for me were the Crows Nest, and the Terrace Bar.

I've added Ventura's webcam to http://ShipWatcher.com - to see it, just click on [Preferences] and select her from the list.

Unfortunately it looks like they've done a "Queen Mary 2" with Ventura's webcam. It's pointing down, close in on the starboard bow, and we can't see anything.

Hopefully they'll improve the view.

Archived