Newbie....

Big Mama1973

Hi, this is my first time posting, I've been a cruise critic reader for a few years. I've gotten so much info from all of you and I've quickly become addicted to cruising, LOL I love everything about it. I've just recently booked our 3rd cruise for May 3rd, 2009 on Legend. We've previously cruised on Triumph November 26, 2005 and Miracle May 11, 2007. We are 398 days out from Legend, LOL but I can't wait......:)

Ohhhh...the Miracle was awesome, you will love it, much easier to get around, everything was beautiful, even the dining room didnt bother us, LOL we are the kind of cruisers that go with the flow, enjoy everything, because hey, we didnt have to make it or clean it...haha....you should do the supper club, it was really really wonderful, can't say enough good things about it, infact we both said it would be well worth the money to eat there every night. The staff were pleasant, happy and always accomodating. We loved the ship, staff, ports and of course, being rocked to sleep every night by the sea;)

Ohhhh...the Miracle was awesome, you will love it, much easier to get around, everything was beautiful, even the dining room didnt bother us, LOL we are the kind of cruisers that go with the flow, enjoy everything, because hey, we didnt have to make it or clean it...haha....you should do the supper club, it was really really wonderful, can't say enough good things about it, infact we both said it would be well worth the money to eat there every night. The staff were pleasant, happy and always accomodating. We loved the ship, staff, ports and of course, being rocked to sleep every night by the sea;)

Very Cool I can not wait.. we will definitely try the supper club!!!:D

I'm glad you decided to jump in and post!

You'll love the Legend. But you've been on the Miracle, so you know you will! I haven't looked forward to 2009, is the Legend still in Tampa doing the Western itinerary then?

Hi, this is my first time posting, I've been a cruise critic reader for a few years. I've gotten so much info from all of you and I've quickly become addicted to cruising, LOL I love everything about it. I've just recently booked our 3rd cruise for May 3rd, 2009 on Legend. We've previously cruised on Triumph November 26, 2005 and Miracle May 11, 2007. We are 398 days out from Legend, LOL but I can't wait......:)

Well, welcome on board and we're glad you're no longer just reading!!!

Yep... cruising is addicting. If you don't become addicted to cruising something must be wrong... too practical, too logical or something...

Anyway, glad to see you here! Don't be a stranger!!!

:D

Thanks for the welcome....yes, Legend is out of Tampa going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan Island....can't wait....we've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel before but looking forward to visiting them again. When we went to Cozumel it was only about 6 weeks after the hurricane, it will be neat to see how the Island has recovered nearly 4 years later. I read that they rebuilt the pier....thats awesome!!!! The people of Cozumel are great!!

...we are the kind of cruisers that go with the flow, enjoy everything, because hey, we didnt have to make it or clean it...haha...

Sounds like my kind of cruiser :)

Thanks for the word on the Miracle. We're looking at her for Feb 09 but are a little undecided yet. Looks like a really pretty ship.

Glad to hear so many great things about the Miracle. We will be cruising on her in July!! Can't wait.. Welcome to CC!!!

Archived