Carnival Freedom dinner menu

nic624

Hi,

I will be sailing on the Freedom in a few weeks and decided to go to the supper club one night for dinner. My question is: does anyone know what the entrees are in the main dining rooms, more specifically what is served on which night? Ideally I would like to make reservations for the supper club on a night when the dining room dinner is not something that I particularly look forward to.

Thank you in advance,

This is what we do, we head down to the Dining Room and ask to see the menus for the week, they have behind the Podium where the Maitre'D stands in a binder. Check out the menus and when you see the night you really don't care for, ask them what night that menus falls on, this is the night you book your Supper Club. We usually find the menu night that has the crawling snails which is usually a Tuesday night. Thats the night we book it for.

Fred

Hi,

I will be sailing on the Freedom in a few weeks and decided to go to the supper club one night for dinner. My question is: does anyone know what the entrees are in the main dining rooms, more specifically what is served on which night? Ideally I would like to make reservations for the supper club on a night when the dining room dinner is not something that I particularly look forward to.

Thank you in advance,

Don't forget about us when you get back. Have a great cruise!

Also, consider the first night of your cruise. I pre-booked online the first night for my group of 10 when we sailed on the Freedom in January and we also booked a second night, but I can't remember which it was. The first night of the cruise we just about had the supper club to ourselves and the service was so much better than the second night we went. Hard to believe, but some of the food was better as well, probably because there was few people to cook for.

The reason I booked the first night of the cruise was because on prior Carnival cruises we always felt the waiters in the dinning room were very rushed and the food not so good the first night. That might not always be the case, it's just been our experience. Some people suggest booking the supper club the last night of the cruise, but the food was wonderful on our cruise that night and our waiter said the reason was they want everyone to remember THAT last meal so they book with Carnival again!

Dee

2009 RCL Serenade of the Sea and Carnival???

Soon to be RCL Monarch 6/08

Carnival Freedom 1/08

Diamond Princess 1/07

Carnival Spirit 1/06

Carnival Pride 8/05

Archived