Stuart's Cove Snorkel Tour Time

ffej

How much time should I allow for this snorkel tour from pick up at the cruise terminal to drop off at the terminal afterwards?

Write to them on their website with your ship, arrival and departure times. They'll let you know how long, when they pick up and when they'd expect to drop off, they do this every day for cruises.

Randall

and owner of the business. This might help one find his website. The time will be fairly long--maybe 4-5 hours. We did the shark dive with them a few years ago.

First there's the longish trek with dive gear off of the pier and out to the street, then a wait for the bus, then a 20-30 minute ride to the south end of the island, paperwork, gearup and go. And repeat going back to the ship.

The dives were worth it and I expect snorkeling would be too.

How much time should I allow for this snorkel tour from pick up at the cruise terminal to drop off at the terminal afterwards?

Total time for the shark trip is @ 5 hours. Pickup at the cruise terminal was at 12 noon, but that may vary.

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to stuartcove.com you will find all the pick up times there. Go to the cruiseship link and pay particular attention to ship arrival time info..this will help you decide if you should book an am or pm tour. susan

Archived