Drinking alcohol in common areas

buc fan

I am planning on bringing a bottle or two on my cruise later this month and plan to mix w/ my sodas.

Do most of you that mix alcohol bring insulated mugs for the common area?

I am planning on bringing a collapsable cooler, but am debating on the size. Are coolers allowed out by the pool, even if it is just plain soda or does it need to be in a coozie or mug?

I wouldn't advise taking a cooler out by the pool... Can't say that I have seen Carnival employees take one away from anyone because I've never seen one out there.... If you plan to "bring your own" you need to plan on going back to your room and mixing it there....Also don't be disappointed if you bring a big 48 quart cooler to the pier and Carnival refuses to let you board with it.... The name of the game is be discreet....

There are many different types of mugs out on deck and I'm sure that some have "bring your own" drinks mixed in them....

Joey

You can mix it in your own insulated cup if you want. You can also ask your room steward for a glass as they will supply ice also. Or you can order a drink at the bar and take it back to your cabin and mix your drink in the same glass if you want.....

I have never seen coolers by the pool. We always leave ours on our balcony full of ice and beer.....

I am planning on bringing a bottle or two on my cruise later this month and plan to mix w/ my sodas.

Do most of you that mix alcohol bring insulated mugs for the common area?

I am planning on bringing a collapsable cooler, but am debating on the size. Are coolers allowed out by the pool, even if it is just plain soda or does it need to be in a coozie or mug?

There are all kinds of sport bottles, insulated mugs, etc, that people have brought with them to put whatever in. Be careful of the size of your cooler

if you're going to carry it on with you, the limit is now 12x12x12 at check-in. I have never seen a cooler around the pool, that might be frowned upon.

Archived