help with conflicting info

oLEEander

I've been trying to do my research and I keep coming up with conflicting info on a few things. I'm hoping some locals can set the record straight please.

The reenactments on the Square in St. George -

Every day but Sun?? Every Wed. & Sun ?? Wed. through Sat ???

April through Oct.?? All year long?? 11:30 ?? Noon ?? Can you see why I'm just a tad confused!

Shelly beach - Just about every online tourist site I've checked with says the beach has toilet facilities (limited) and chair and equip rental. I've seen posts on here that differ. Has anyone been there since Feb. of this year and can confirm if there are or are not toilets? chair rentals, umbrella rentals, snorkling rentals. I know its not great beach weather yet, but I'm trying for current info.

Snorkel Park - The online site list the rental pricing for sets and 1/2 sets which I understand. Further reading and snorkel vests, and swim noodles are mentioned but no rental info. Are these free to use as safety equipment, or do they have to be rented as well.

Thanks for any help with these matters.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been trying to do my research and I keep coming up with conflicting info on a few things. I'm hoping some locals can set the record straight please.

The reenactments on the Square in St. George -

Every day but Sun?? Every Wed. & Sun ?? Wed. through Sat ???

April through Oct.?? All year long?? 11:30 ?? Noon ?? Can you see why I'm just a tad confused!

Shelly beach - Just about every online tourist site I've checked with says the beach has toilet facilities (limited) and chair and equip rental. I've seen posts on here that differ. Has anyone been there since Feb. of this year and can confirm if there are or are not toilets? chair rentals, umbrella rentals, snorkling rentals. I know its not great beach weather yet, but I'm trying for current info.

Snorkel Park - The online site list the rental pricing for sets and 1/2 sets which I understand. Further reading and snorkel vests, and swim noodles are mentioned but no rental info. Are these free to use as safety equipment, or do they have to be rented as well.

Thanks for any help with these matters.

Snorkel Park has many things for rent including water toys, snorkel equipment, chairs, etc but you must pay to rent it.

• 1 month later...

St. George's re-enactment show is usually one night a week (usually Wed) and only during the tourist season on May- Sept(?).

Shellay Bay beach has a playground but no too sure about restroom facilities. I was there is August 2 years ago and there were no chairs.

They were working on a palce on the property to serve food...I've heard that it is open now. perhaps they do rentals as well and offer restroom during the season.

Its a great beach, right on the bus stop and places to sit in the shade.

Archived