Freeport and Nassau Excusions

Goose861

My DH and I are taking his parents and another couple on the Victory in October. It will be my in-laws 50th anniversary. Any suggestions for off board excursions? They really don't like swimming but are ok with doing things like the dolphin encounter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:)

My DH and I are taking his parents and another couple on the Victory in October. It will be my in-laws 50th anniversary. Any suggestions for off board excursions? They really don't like swimming but are ok with doing things like the dolphin encounter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:)

Highly recommend the semi-submersible boat trip that we took in Freeport last year. Easily doable on your own. Take one of the shuttles from the ship over to Port Lucaya and you can book it right there. It was great being able to see all the underwater sealife without ever having to get wet.

bunny1954 is right on the glass bottom boat at Port Lucaya in Freeport. You might want to take them to Atlantis in Nassau. Expensive, but truly remarkable, especially the lost digs and aquarium.:cool:

We really enjoyed the dolphin encounter in Freeport, mainly because we discovered the participating dolphins are in an area that's always open to the sea and not just an isolated tank. We rationalized to ourselves the dolphins could "choose" to participate. (How goofy is that logic? ;) )

We were there quite a few years ago, so our experience may not be pertinent in today's environment. You'll have to investigate for yourself. Have a terrific time! :)

Archived