Ordering Princess Gifts

coffee39

If I order Vodka, beer, soda and flowers for our cabin on Sapphire will the vodka and beer actually be in the cabin for us or will Princess hold it until we disembark so we have to buy our drinks from the bar?

If I order Vodka, beer, soda and flowers for our cabin on Sapphire will the vodka and beer actually be in the cabin for us or will Princess hold it until we disembark so we have to buy our drinks from the bar?

If you purchase from the gifts section, there will be a coupon in your stateroom when you board. You call room service, tell them what you have and they will deliver it. Just keep in mind, the vodka is now in 375 ML bottles only, no more liters like we used to order, and it no longer comes with any mixers.

Flowers will either be in your stateroom when you board, or delivered shortly afterward.

The only thing held until the final night will be purchases you make of liquor in the shop onboard which are liter bottles.

If you order it, it should be in your cabin upon arrival. If you purchase liquor from the onboard shops, then they will deliver it to your stateroom the night before disembarkation. What you order ahead of time, is yours to enjoy during the cruise. I too will have a nice cold fridge full of suds waiting for me on the CB in July!

My last three Princess cruises there has been a card in the room for each item ordered, the latest being last month. You just call room service and tell them what you want to order and they bring it promptly and pick up the card.

Mike:)

Are all the items in the gifts section available for purchase from room service once you get on board? If that's the case, it seems there's no point in ordering it ahead of time if its for yourself. (It would be nice to receive as a gift, of course, but the OP seems to refer to something one orders for oneself.)

Are all the items in the gifts section available for purchase from room service once you get on board? If that's the case, it seems there's no point in ordering it ahead of time if its for yourself. (It would be nice to receive as a gift, of course, but the OP seems to refer to something one orders for oneself.)

Some passengers like to order gifts long before their sailing. Why? Because as you order gifts you are immediately charged for them on your credit card. This way, these charges can be paid off before you arrive for your cruise. :)

Archived