NCL Spirit with 1 year old - need advice

tikcho

I have been presented with an opportunity to go on the Spirit in May with my husband and my one year old son (it's a pretty good deal) but I read a lot of the reviews and they don't seem so great. I have only done Princess ships before and love them.

For those who have been on Spirit (or on both that and Princess), can you please tell me what the main differences are, what I'd miss the most, etc?

Also, if you have a toddler, how is the Spirit for young kids? I know he won't be eligible for the kids program but other than that, how did you find things?

How was the food and the different restaurants?

The prots are San Juan, Tortola and Samana - what can you do there with a toddler?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi tikco !

We'll be on the Spirit next weekend with our 2 year old son and 13 year old daughter. I'll be posting a review once we return home. It's our son's 1st cruise - so it should be interesting ! However, we are doing the Florida/Bahamas cruise so our ports will be different, but I'll try to include lots in my review of my thoughts with a two year old on board !:)

Archived