Chef's Table on the Star??

grandmaa

We will be sailing on the Star Princess this May to Alaska and would like to know if the Chef's Table has been introduced to this ship?? Also does Star Princess have alternative dining venues?? Thanks in advance for your replies.

We will be sailing on the Star Princess this May to Alaska and would like to know if the Chef's Table has been introduced to this ship?? Also does Star Princess have alternative dining venues?? Thanks in advance for your replies.
Can't answer about Chef's Table but yes to alternative dining venues. Here is a link to the Princess web site where you can see exactly what dining options are available.

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/tp/amenities_publicrooms/personal_choice_dining/index.html

Sorry but the Chefs Table is not on the Star yet. it is now only on the Caribbean, emerald, Crown, golden and Dawn. The Sea is supposed to be in a few weeks. the rest will come soon and right now no one knows yet. i am waiting to see and when the chefs table is going to be on the Coral. I justt keep on reading here in case someone comes back with a review and tells us.

marilyn

Thank you to those who have replied to my question..I guess we will have to make travel plans(not to bad a choice!!) to cruise on one of the ships that already have the Chef's Table as a dining option and hope that we can participate. It sounds like a wonderful entertaining and eating experience.

Clear skies calm seas!!!

Grandmaa

aka Anita

Archived