Bizarre...BJ/Slot entry ticket $26 + on eBay!

popsec

Ya gotta wonder why anyone would bid a blackjack or slot entry ticket up over $26 :eek: on eBay when you get them on the ship for $20!!

Maybe this BJ doesn't stand for BLACKJACK? I could see the price skyrocketing if this is the case, and where do I bid? BJ and SLOT entry.. Dear lord.. I can't stop myself.

It could be someone who is going to surprise someone with an upcoming cruise and this is part of the surprise package they are preparing or a relative/friend who may want to give someone a going away present, doesn't know how much it cost or anything about it at all, and thought it a cute idea...

OR........

It could be someone who thought it was the cheapest BJ he's ever gonna get!!! (oh my, did I say that!!!)

I just got off Elation yesterday and participated in one of the slot tournaments. If you are referring to the plastic credit card sized "ticket" for the tourney, that may possibly be a huge waste of money, as they required a copy of the receipt from when I paid for the entry. If you want to gamble on something silly like that, you may as well save your money and just put it directly in a slot machine.

Maybe this BJ doesn't stand for BLACKJACK? I could see the price skyrocketing if this is the case, and where do I bid? BJ and SLOT entry.. Dear lord.. I can't stop myself.

Thanks for making me choke on my lunch :D.

There are suckers everywhere!

:eek:

LOL I was just about to point you to this thread! I should have known that wouldn't be necessary!:D

LMAO...thank you :D Actually I had seen this thread from the beginning and was trying to behave...but...you know...:D

Archived