Infinity & stateroom 9125 photos September 2004

flagger

Great pics flagger - thanks for sharing. Brings make memories of June. Can you tell me why the flowers from Jack Williams? I've read on other posts of yours about the attention from Jack. What did you do?:D

flagger Got a question for you. We just got back for the Connie, Sept 7, transatlatic, on the 20th. The question, did you notice any notice noise from the above deck, about 11pm and then about 6am? We did, not for any length of time, but sounded like carts being rolled across the floor. I went up one morning to see what was above us. It is a service storeroom for soda and bar supplies. Guessing the noise around eleven is from them putting the stuff away from the evening dinning up in the buffet area.

Just curious if you heard it? Loved the cabin location, the noise wasn't that big of a problem. The picture you took of the bathroom is almost identical to one that I took, same color of towels! :D

flagger Got a question for you. We just got back for the Connie, Sept 7, transatlatic, on the 20th. The question, did you notice any notice noise from the above deck, about 11pm and then about 6am?
I honestly never noticed it. I know the Cruisecritic person I met on the ship had had my stateroom on another ship and found the noise above pretty noisy but she admitted she is a light sleeper. I was sleeping pretty well to have never really noticed any noise from above at least in this cabin.

I was the person on the Connie in Dec. '03 and was in 9125. The noise was terrible, I complained at Guest relations and nothing was done. I was in cabin 9131 last month and it was much better. Great pics Flagger.

Archived