Fee for fitness equipment?

Bongo

• 2 months later...
Never really noticed the ship's movement on the jogging track, but be prepared for the wind factor - that adds intensity in itself! :p

We had the wind and movement. Left out of Frances skirted Ivan and went thru the one in the Pacific sooo, if no hurricans not bad:)

We've worked out on Triumph, Destiny, Elation and soon, Pride. The other posters are right. Everything is free unless you want to take a specialized class like spinning or aerobics. My better half took spinning classes on Elation and they cost her $10 per class that was charged to our onboard account. And everyone is right - there's more movement on the treadmills than on the jogging track. But it feels so good to work out after making pigs of ourselves.

Thanks for the info to all who answered my specific question (didn't mean to hijack the thread ;))

I can barely keep my balance on my own treadmill in my apartment on solid ground...I dont' think I'll attempt one at sea. Bring on the windy jogging track!

Archived