Barcelona luggage storage

dkent2230

I will be ending my cruise in Barcelona and my flight is at 6:30p.m and am wondering what to do with my luggage. Does Oceania have a luggage service where they deliever it to the airlines or is there any place to drop it off.

I will be ending my cruise in Barcelona and my flight is at 6:30p.m and am wondering what to do with my luggage. Does Oceania have a luggage service where they deliver it to the airlines or is there any place to drop it off.

At the port, there is no place I've seen where you can store luggage. And Oceania does NOT have a service where they "deliver" your luggage to the airport. That is, unless you take their coach transport from the pier to the airport. If you did that, your luggage will be taken on the coach with you - but you are responsible for getting it to your own airline.

The alternatives may be:

1. Book a Barcelona hotel for the day and your luggage will be stored there.

2. Simply go to the airport when you disembark, check your luggage with your airline, and then spend the day back in the city.

Also please be aware that Barcelona is one of the mugging/pickpocketing capitals of the world, so it's not the place to be flaunting Rolex timepieces or other ostentation.

Best to leave all valuables in your hotel day room's safe.

We had a day to spend in Barcelona before taking an evening train to Paris and found the left luggage at Sants station to be just the thing. The large lockers are huge--we had room for a HUGE suitcase and a carryon-size rollie in one. The price was right, too; about 4.5 for 24 hours. The station is large but you can find the locker area by following the signs, which say something like "consigne."

Archived