mini golf

Buxmont

We just came off of the liberty today, so I am not sure if this is old news. The Liberty does now have mini golf.

sam

Thank you, I have a 5 year old that LOVES mini golf, so I am so excited to hear that it is onboard. I called Carnival, and they told me it won't be on until the fall.

Thanks!

We just came off of the liberty today, so I am not sure if this is old news. The Liberty does now have mini golf.

sam

Thanks so much for the info Sam. Does it cost anything? Where there long line-ups? Thinking about taking my DGS with me....he loves to do this:D

Most of the time there was no waiting to play, but sometimes a crowd would go all at the same time . But if you wait for 10-15 mins it wouuld empty out .

It is free, and you get all sports equipment near the pool.

It is located at the top of the ship, under the smoke stack.

To get to it go up to the sports deck, go in where they play volleyball, and basketball, and take the steps up near the smok stack.

SAM

Although a different ship, the Victory had the mini golf and my 2 year was in heaven. The one complaint i would have was that they were out of clubs and balls a couple of times. After watching a little closer, people were "checking out a club and ball" and then keeping it all day long. The line at the golfing was zero, but you could not always get a ball. We are cruising again in June and will pack a ball and club for our son.

thanks,

Hey Pugs - I grew up on Davis Island. Still have family there and get back there every chance I get! Lived at corner of Tennyson & Westshore for a while long time ago - they tore our house down and built a McMansion:mad: Was a shame - really a neat old house!

We're leaving on the Liberty 4/26. So very excited!:D Hopefully we'll get to try the mini-golf but if not - oh well, as long as there's food and drink we'll be fine!;)

Hey Pugs - I grew up on Davis Island. Still have family there and get back there every chance I get! Lived at corner of Tennyson & Westshore for a while long time ago - they tore our house down and built a McMansion:mad: Was a shame - really a neat old house!

We're leaving on the Liberty 4/26. So very excited!:D Hopefully we'll get to try the mini-golf but if not - oh well, as long as there's food and drink we'll be fine!;)

I know just where you are talking about, I don't live far from there , I am off west shore myself...

You must come back and tell me how the Liberty was. I am doing a group cruise on the Liberty 7/26/2008. I am the Leader.

Play a round of mini golf for me.

Hey Pugs - I will do the following for myself, my DH, you and cruisers everywhere:D :

1. Play a round of mini-golf

2. Have a DOD each and every day (at least one if not more)

3. Return home with at least 2 Monkey Heads

4. Eat, eat and then eat some more

5. Walk in the Susan B. Koneman breast cancer walk

6. Visit each and every bar on the ship

7. Explore every port we go to

8. Have a wonderful relaxing time

9. Return home a happier and more rested person for having been on this

cruise

10. And last but not least - begin planning our next cruise (9/08)!!!!!!!!

Oh, and let everyone know how the Liberty, ports, food, etc. were!

I'll be in Tampa towards the end of May. Betcha it's terribly hot and humid by then. Oh well, it'll be worth it! Can't wait for some of that good Cuban food!

Hey Pugs - I will do the following for myself, my DH, you and cruisers everywhere:D :

1. Play a round of mini-golf

2. Have a DOD each and every day (at least one if not more)

3. Return home with at least 2 Monkey Heads

4. Eat, eat and then eat some more

5. Walk in the Susan B. Koneman breast cancer walk

6. Visit each and every bar on the ship

7. Explore every port we go to

8. Have a wonderful relaxing time

9. Return home a happier and more rested person for having been on this

cruise

10. And last but not least - begin planning our next cruise (9/08)!!!!!!!!

Oh, and let everyone know how the Liberty, ports, food, etc. were!

I'll be in Tampa towards the end of May. Betcha it's terribly hot and humid by then. Oh well, it'll be worth it! Can't wait for some of that good Cuban food!

Do you have the Cuban food in Ybor? If you do all that , how rested will you be! :eek: Have a DOD for me too. Have you ever had the Kiss on the lips, drink... I haven't but I am going to try one in July. ..:D

Nope, never had a Kiss on the Lips (at least that I'll kiss and tell about;) )- but heard about it and planning to have one in less than 3 weeks!!! I'll let you know how it is . One of my favorites is the chocolate martinis!

There's a restaurant on Cypress Ave. called Blancos - really good food. One of my dad's favorites and a lot less hassle to get to than Ybor! But still love LaTerasita.

Hey, my sis went to school with and had a good friend named Pug. Graduated sometimes around 1970-75 from Plant High. She was curious and wanted me to mention it. I'll be glad to give you my e-mail address if it could be you.

But back to this tread - I sure hope there's no golf "ball hogs" on the Liberty!:eek: I can picture a mini-golf tournament in our future!:D

Nope, never had a Kiss on the Lips (at least that I'll kiss and tell about;) )- but heard about it and planning to have one in less than 3 weeks!!! I'll let you know how it is . One of my favorites is the chocolate martinis!

There's a restaurant on Cypress Ave. called Blancos - really good food. One of my dad's favorites and a lot less hassle to get to than Ybor! But still love LaTerasita.

Hey, my sis went to school with and had a good friend named Pug. Graduated sometimes around 1970-75 from Plant High. She was curious and wanted me to mention it. I'll be glad to give you my e-mail address if it could be you.

But back to this tread - I sure hope there's no golf "ball hogs" on the Liberty!:eek: I can picture a mini-golf tournament in our future!:D

Last name is Cimino, Grad. in 1975 but not in Tampa. My hubby gran. 1975 from Hilsborough.

I know thos two restaurants well. Spanish Beef stew from LaTerasita is the best... Press Cuban is to die for at Blancos... Blancos is real home Cuban food!!! You can get my e-mail from clicking Pugs...

Golf hogs, I hope not, I am looking for a good game!

tell us about your recent liberty cruise--going in aug.:D

It was great. The food was very good, the ship was clean, and the staff was great. Very friendly people. We had some rough weather for a few days , but nothing bad.

SAM

PS: mini golf is nice.

Archived