Toileting, Kid's Club and Disney Cruises

profesionalstudent

I am sure this has probably been addressed here before, but with the search function down, I am having great difficulty finding the info I need.

I know that Royal Carribean can be quite harsh in their treatment of toddlers when it comes to toileting. When it comes to Disney, how is it handled for the youngest kid's club? My son will be 3 yrs 4 months. Trained for about 6 months at that time. He does well, but needs reminders to "aim" at the water :o or we can have some wet clothes. Is this a strike as it is on the Royal Carribean line? How is it handled?

I know that the kids need to be able to deal with all of their own clothes and wiping needs, but are the restrooms in the kid clubs "kid-sized," or do they also need be able to get up on a full size toilet? I am hoping that 4 more months will make a big difference in his height, but at the moment, he is unable to get up on a regular size toilet with out a step stool to help him---perhaps the clubs have these in the restrooms?

Input from those in the know, would be helpful.

Thanks, Carol

Archived