Imagination cat. 5A- R8

sheepwithagun

I just got my cabin assignment for my first cruise! I booked an IS and got a 5A. :D

I'm in R8 on the Imagination. Will there be more movement since we're towards the front of the ship? [While I'm slightly worried about motion sickness, but I'm worried about mal de debarquement.] Also, I read a review that said their 5A was slightly smaller than other cabins. Is that right? They looked to be the same size on deck plan.

Any thing else I should know? Any "perks" for being in an OV versus an IS?

Thanks!

[PS - I would've searched, but the fuction is down right now and I'm too excited to wait.]

perks of an OV over an inside cabin?? natural light.

inside cabins are extremly dark 24 hours a day-- at least with your 5a you will have a port hole to see if its night or day-- how the weather is etc.

You are extreme front so yes you will get some motion. If your waters are calm it will feel like a gentle sway-- like being rocked ever so gently.

You are also located by the anchor so you MIGHT hear this loud crash when entering the port. it only lasts a few seconds.. but you know ahead of time so it shouldnt startle you

Archived