Excursion Help?!?!?!

NYCruiser24

Hello fellow cruise fanatics. We will be going on the Triumph next month, 4 of us in all, and are having trouble deciding what excursions to take. We usually book our excursions with Carnival and dont mind spending the extra $ for peace of mind. We are going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ochos Rios. The others do no want to do the stingray excursions in Grand Cayman, which I've fine with b/c I've already done that. What are your suggestions for excursions. Thanks!!!!!!!

There is a lot to choose from. Go to Carnival.com and look at what each one does. Never been to Cayman yet. Cozumel, the Mayan ruins were great lin Playa del Carmen. The beach is like a postcard and the iguanas. This time we are doing the jeep drive through the jungle and beach, you drive yourself in a group. As for OCHO Rios,, everyone must go to Dunns River Falls. You can climb the falls with or without a guide. The water is freezing and clear with pools to swim along the way. It flow straight to the ocean which is warm as bath water and crystal clear.

Have a great tlime.

We did the dune buggies in Cozumel (not through Carnival) and LOVED them. The second time we went to Playa Mia and paid extra for the bannana boat ride and the snorkelling.

At Grand Cayman, you can exit the port to the right and walk about 1/2 mile to Eden Rock. There you can snorkel with some tarpon and other fish for free of you have your own gear. We enjoyed this since we had already done the Stingrays as well.

We have done the power boat tour twice in Cozumel. We have had a blast both times! You ride the boat for about 30 minutes to another beach, then get out for about 45 minutes ans swim, walk around. Then board your boats again and ride back to where you started. They will then serve you a nice lunch. They also have a fresh water pool to swim in there. We booked the second time directly with the company and saved about $20 dollars per person. That was last year so I will see if I still have the company name if you're interested.

Archived