Sandals Grande or Renezvous?

sunkissedpr1ncs

I was all set to get a day pass to the Sandals Grande when we go to St. Lucia, but after reading the reviews on the Rendezvous, I am thinking maybe we should go there instead?

It seems like it would be just as good and a lot cheaper! If anyone could give me any feedback as to which one they like better, pros, cons, etc., I would greatly appreciate it! TIA!

I was all set to get a day pass to the Sandals Grande when we go to St. Lucia, but after reading the reviews on the Rendezvous, I am thinking maybe we should go there instead?

It seems like it would be just as good and a lot cheaper! If anyone could give me any feedback as to which one they like better, pros, cons, etc., I would greatly appreciate it! TIA!

Hi, cool avitar ;)

I don't know anything about the rendezvous, but I did visit Sandals Grande just a couple weeks ago. There were 4 of us and I think we paid $30 US for the cab to take us there. Sandals day pass doesn not begin until 10 am so don't waste your time getting there much earlier. We did hike to Fort Rodney, which doesn't open until 9 am. It was overcast, and it wasn't very exciting. It was fun though... We paid $100 pp for the day at Sandals. It does include, absolutely everything! So, if you do water sports the price becomes very reasonable. The staff was great, the property was great, the food was good, the drinks a plenty:p My only regret was that we had our cabby come to get us too soon. You do need to make arrangements for a cabby to return.

Even then, I'm glad we came back to town, I got some amazing local art. It was a very nice day...

Whatever you decide to do...ENJOY!:D

Hi, I think you probably read my review of Rendezvous posted a few hours before your question.... I have nothing to compare it to, but i really loved it. You may want to look at Tripadvisor.com or hotels.com to see guest reviews of each property for more feedback...

Rendezvous certainly is a lot cheaper. $8 cab ride, and $38 day pass. vs $30 cab ride and $100 day pass. Rendezvous had water sports equipment too, but we didnt use it.

Good luck. I dont think you'll go wrong with either choice.

We did the Sandals day pass last year and I would suggest the Rendevous. I was not impressed with Sandals for the money. The review on the rendevous sounds ideal and I plan to do that next time.

Sandals was beautiful, but the beach was just so so, the food was plentiful, but just ok and the drinks were cheap well drinks. It suprised me. We had been to Divi on Aruba on the same trip and it just did not compare.

It sounds like there might be more activities at Sandals, that would be your only plus.

Archived