Boston to Barcelona

Has anyone booked this flight through RCCL? If so, what was your experience. Were there several stopovers, long waits in between flights, etc? Right now I am booked with RCCL having never been to Europe before. My only other experience with cruise air was with Princess and it was horrible. Any insight would be appreciated!

Grand Princess - 4/00
Voyager of the Seas - 4/02
Serenade of the Seas - 8/03

Hello -

We used RCCL air for our return from Barcelona to Orlando. We fly from Barcelona to Atlanta- then Atlanta to Orlando with 2n hours in between. The 2 hours are probably required for plane change and customs?

Our arrangements seem to be okay. (We are doing a transatlantic from Miami).

Good luck Cindi

happy cruising!
Cindy

(Where abouts in the Boston are are you from? I am originally from central Massachusetts)

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] 4/30/04 Brilliance Cruise

Hi Cindy: Thank you for your input. My TA also said RCCL does a good job. I'm from the Hyde Park area of Boston - right on the Dedham line. Where did you live?

Grand Princess - 4/00
Voyager of the Seas - 4/02
Serenade of the Seas - 8/03
Brilliance of the Seas 7/11/05

I am booked from Orlando to Barcelona round trip in May. I booked the same flights that RCI was offering but for much less. Orlando - Atlanta - Barcelona. On the return Barcelona -JFK - Orlando.

Sovereign of the Seas 2/20/04
Splendour of the Seas 5/29/04

I used to live in Central Massachusetts - Leominster/Fitchburg area.
and believe it or not am looking forward to moving back "home" real soon - miss my children, family and friends too much!

When is your cruise?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] 4/30/04 Brilliance Cruise

cyncorrell...I'll trade houses with you!!! I can't wait to move down there...5 more years!!!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;4;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
until my Majesty of the Seas cruise!

Carnival Inspiration - June 2003

RCCL Monarch of the Seas - July 2002

Jolene73 could you please tell me what airline you are going from Atlanta to Barcelona on. We normally go ATL-Barcelona on Delta, but I can't seem to find that flight anymore. We are going in October to Barcelona. Thanks.

We have always had RCCL do our flights--but because we get 1 free deviation I normally let them know what flights I would like.

Pat

wow - dentalchic if there was a way to trade I would do it!!!

How is the weather in Swansea today?

Archived