4x4 Jeep Excursion

gapplebee

Hi,,great site, first time posting here. My family and about 4 other families are boarding the Conquest on May 25, 08, we have the first stop mapped out but were wondering about the Caymans. Has anybody doen the Jeep excursion and if so and would they recomend it. Thanks alot for all the information I have gotten here!

We did a jeep excursion in GC. I think it was called off the beaten path jeep excursion. We were not happy with it at all. They had to put 4 in each jeep, so some of our group had to be seperated. I do not think it was off the beaten path at all. We mainly road through the streets of the city along with all the other cars. We went to 7 mile beach first. The beach was lovely, but there was not enough chairs on the beach. We ended up with one chair for 10 of us. Just enough room for our bags. When in the jeep, it seemed like all we did was go from one shop to another to buy stuff. The head guy even made an extra stop that wasn't on the schedule so that we would have one more opportunity to buy junk from his buddies. It made us late getting back to port, and we were the very last ones on the tender.

I do not think it was at all worth the $100 that it cost us.

Archived