Too Young?

hvyhttr

I think these would be the perfect ages for a Disney cruise. They may not remember it but you definitely will. The looks on their faces as they see the characters, watch the shows, participate in the Sail Away and/or Pirate parties, etc. will be priceless. Take lots of pictures!

We just did the Land/Sea in January and it was our first cruise ever. Even though my son is 7, the look of awe on his face was unforgettable.

Just my 2 cents.

S

We went on a the Wonder when my twins were 3 and they had a blast,in fact they cried when we left the ship.My only advice would be not to depend on them going to the kids clubs because they may not want to go . The family time that you can enjoy on this ship is so great .I have 4 children 16,12 and 3 yr old twins and everyone said that it was the best vacation we have taken.

Definitely not!

We took DS on a 10 night cruise when he was 9 months old, and he'll be 21 months on our upcoming Sept cruise. He loved it last time (and had so many great dining experiences - tried a bunch of things I wouldn't normally have thought to give him), and I'm sure he'll enjoy it this time, too.

Just came from a 4-night DC this springbreak with our 21-month old and 11 year old. Coming from the west coast, it was pretty hard on our 21-month old with the time adustment and all. But overall our 21 month who is quite eloquent enjoyed the character picture taking and being in the water. She recognized and called the characters by name - Goofy, Mickey and Donald and she yells Goopy, Donal and Mickey!! When she was tired and irritable my wife returned to the room with her for a nap or sleep on the lounge chair in Deck 4 instead of returning to the hotels when we were at Disneyland or World. There were times when our 21-month old hated returning to the room because she knew that she had to go to sleep. She loved every moment of it. We all enjoyed it soooo much that we booked ourselves for a 7-night cruise on board and took advantage of the 10% discount and $200 credit. We were fortunate also to be able to have our own table of 4.:) :) :D

Archived