Jet Ski Excursion?

mf217244

We are going to be in Bermuda on the Caribbean Princess on June 15th (Sunday). I have read about the jet ski excursions that take you around Bermuda to see the sites. Has anyone done this? I am looking for a fun shore excursion for my two teen daughters, my husband and me and we are water people, but want to something other than a snorkeling trip. Looking for suggestions. Thanks

I've done jet ski tours with both of those companies on the link and both were excellent. Personally preferred the St. George's one as part of the tour took us through the pylons from the Harbour and into Ferry Reach past the airport area and into Castle Harbour. Castle Roads there has always been a favourite boating area of ours.

The Somerset one was nice too and I'm sure you and your family would love it. It would be the most convenient for you. We've also done another Somerset one which is based at Robinson's Marina by the small Somerset Bridge. It too was a lot of fun.

This is making me want to book one again, something I don't do often enough! Whatever you choose, I hope you have a wonderful time!

Archived